Monitor temperature, humidity, power, room entry and much more in multiple locations simultaneously. Rack-mounted, PoE, built-in UPS, power, temperature and humidity sensors; external temperature and room entry sensors. Add 25 additional sensors and more
Room Alert 32E is AVTECH's most advanced
hardware solution for "IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring, Alerting &
Automatic Corrective Action". It is designed specifically to assist with
monitoring computer room temperature, humidity, power, room entry and much
more in multiple locations up to 900' away. The Room Alert 32E package
allows users to log environment sensor status for immediate alert
notification, historical review and graphing. Alert notifications via email,
email-to-SMS, SNMP, web page update and more communicate to devices like
computers, mobile phones, iPhones, BlackBerrys, pagers and PDAs. Room Alert
32E comes standard in a 1U 19" configuration and offers an easy to use web
browser interface for settings changes and viewing real-time sensor status
Click here to access 40 page User Manual in PDF format
- Easy Ethernet 'Plug and Play' setup for immediate IT & facilities
- Includes built-in digital temperature, digital humidity and power sensors.
- Includes 1 external digital temperature and 1 external room entry sensor.
- Includes a built-in Uninterruptible Power Supply (MUPS).
- Includes 8 digital sensor ports and 16 channels for switch sensors or dry
- Includes additional ports to add relays, light towers, low voltage sensors
- Advanced alerting by email, email-to-SMS, SNMP, web page update and much
- Use the built-in web server, bundled Device ManageR software, or any SNMP
application to monitor units network-wide.
- The complete Room Alert 32E package allows real-time sensor status, data
logging, graphing, advanced alerting, Fahrenheit or Celsius, sensor values
in alerts, high and low watermarks and much more.
- Use the included 'Windows Plugin Bundle' with Device ManageR to Shutdown,
Log Off and/or Reboot Windows systems remotely across the network
(Unix/Linux version available if preferred)
- Use Room Alert 32E with or without a host system. That's right... No PC
Required! This saves money, improves reliability, provides options.
The Room Alert 32E package includes a license for AVTECH's powerful Device
ManageR software, an advanced solution for the discovery, management,
logging, graphing, alerting and more of AVTECH's IT & Facilities Environment
Monitoring hardware. It runs as a Windows Service and automatically
discovers AVTECH's hardware units or Axis IP cameras across the network,
allowing users to immediately be informed when environmental thresholds are
passed or physical events occur. Device ManageR's web browser interface
allows users to view and manage any or all units on their network, graph and
log sensor data in real-time or over a specified date range, send out alerts
if an issue or event arises, and much more.
The Room Alert 32E package also includes the 'Windows Plugin Bundle'
(Unix/Linux version available if preferred). When used with Device ManageR,
these plugins provide functionality that can shutdown, reboot and/or log off
Windows systems remotely across the network and perform commands or scripted
actions when alerts are detected or events occur. These plugins can be used
to shutdown, reboot and/or log off an unlimited number of Windows systems...
individually, in groups, simultaneously, sequentially or according to a
Room Alert 32E monitors environments such as phone or wiring closets,
critical rack cabinets, large computer rooms or data centers, multi building
facilities and facilities of all types and sizes. Room Alert 32E is
connected via Ethernet and does not require a host PC for operation. Room
Alert 32E will help protect valuable equipment and other important assets to
minimize downtime and reduce losses if a disaster does occur. It is the
environment monitor of choice for today's most demanding IT & facilities